Here’s How We Can Work Together:
I work with women, especially Black Women & Women of Colour.
Women who have Big Visions to:
- Live a personal life that nourishes and delights you
- Cherish your body and tend your soul
- Anchor into self-trust and reclaim your zest for life
- Create daily rituals and personal structures that support your emotional well-being and healing
- Make decisive decisions about your life and future from a rooted place
- Acknowledge–and grieve–the extent that internalised racism & oppressive patterns have shaped your life… and find new, liberatory ways of being
- Interrupt the voices in your head and start hearing your truth, instead.
- Challenge injustices and build a more inclusive, caring, equitable world.
Women who are using their lives to create a world where
- It is okay to say I need help. And people lovingly respond.
- Our identities are not used to exploit or exclude us.
- It is safe to be who we are, with no shaming, or gaslighting.
- Where our dreams are held, and our sacred visions come to life.
Unfortunately, because of social conditioning and the impact of racism, misogyny, colourism, ableism, transphobia, sizeism, homophobia (and…), many women do not feel enabled to rest and take a stand to live a life without fear, shame or pain.
Often, we learn to doubt ourselves and stop trusting our instincts and needs, which is how we lose our power and ability to restore ourselves.
There is a narrative in society that says we must push ourselves to the edge; that “education and working hard” is the way to ‘change, freedom and success’–we are fed the story that we must:
- Do late nights.
- Disconnect from our bodies.
- Dismiss other people’s stories and realities and forge ahead.
However, when we are sleep-deprived, disconnected from our bodies, dismissive of others’ pain–and our own!–and deny ourselves joy; this further threatens our sense of safety, sovereignty, security, and inner peace and makes it harder for us to show up for ourselves and others.
The people who choose to work with me believe there is enough to go around.
You are determined to heal and restore your hope, faith, and trust in yourselves and the world.
You are ready to rest, reclaim your self-trust and prioritise your well-being.
- You have heard about meditation or have tried to create a meditation practice before on your own, but it hasn’t quite taken…so it’s time to invite in a trusted, experienced guide and daily structure.
- You are curious about mindfulness and meditation and interested in learning how to increase your skills with these practices to reduce stress, increase energy, and cultivate peace of mind.
- You want to have space to think, desire more sleep and rest, and a softer, more compassionate way of being–with yourselves, your families and your community.
- You have reached a stage in your life where you have had enough of the “push, push, push, work your fingers to the bone” mentality.
- You are going through troubling times–loss of a loved one, relationship break-up, financial worry, job insecurity, health challenges and sleep deprivation.
- You crave more unstructured time to enjoy being with loved ones and friends and doing things that fill your soul and bring you more joy.
- You are committed to working with other women to ensure our beloved world becomes a more peaceful, sustainable, compassionate world where social justice and collaborative care are part and parcel of daily life–a kinder, more inclusive, understanding world.
Curious about meditation and want to learn more?
Here’s How We Can Work Together:
I recognise the external stresses and internal oppressions – and joys you face as a Black or Brown Woman.
Your work, social, family, and societal commitments put enormous demands on your emotional resources.
I know the power of a deeply rested body and peaceful mind makes to your ability to show up with presence, poise—and power, without shame, fear or pain.
So, I invite you to…
- Hire me as your Guest “Breathe Calm” Yoga Nidra Facilitator and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher in your BIPOC/BAME centred and inclusive & diverse group spaces, community organisations, mentorship programmes and masterminds.
And, together, we will support your community, deepen self-care and strengthen collective joy, hope, healing, and wellness.
If you are interested in finding out more… Please email me at [email protected], and let’s chat!
2. Schedule Your Private 1-on-1 Online “Breathe Calm” Relaxation Meditation Sessions.
and I offer you private Breathe Calm relaxation & meditation sessions to help you develop and build a consistent meditation practice that supports self-love, kindness, trust and wellness in daily life.
You can schedule:
- 1 x 90 minutes Breathe Calm Relaxation Meditation Session:–£197.00 – Ideal for a quick rest and reset to restore your energy.
- Five–weeks Breath Calm Relaxation Meditation Programme- £525.00 (Payment Plans available) Ideal for helping you build foundational habits of taking care of yourself using simple relaxation techniques, guided meditation and mindfulness exercises for self-compassion, inner peace and wellness.
- Ten–weeks Breath Calm Relaxation Meditation Programme- £997.00 (Payment Plans available) Ideal for helping you strengthen and integrate your meditation practice for calmer thoughts, and self-compassion and kindness in dealing with extra stressful situations.
The Breathe Calm Relaxation Meditation Programme is about reclaiming your self-trust and peace of mind and prioritising your well-being as you release the pain and move forward with your dreams with hope.
What’s Included in the 5 and 10 Weeks – Private Online One-to-One Breathe Calm Relaxation Meditation Programme:
Daily practical relaxation meditations, mindful breathing practices and inspirational poems, wrapped up with love, care and personal attention to help you release tension, soothe and calm your mind, and feel lighter and clearer afterwards.
I believe “gentleness is the way” and when teaching I support, care and help you nurture and nourish your core so you regain your trust in life and practice deep listening to your body’s wisdom.
So, Each Week You Will Receive:
- Uplifting daily emails with a recorded audio mp3 meditation that you can download and use anywhere during your day–for example, when you wake up to get a gentle start. During the day, for a quick-pick-me-up to refocus and recharge and before bed to help you unwind from the day’s worries.
- Inspirational weekly mindfulness poems I have written to nourish your soul and remind you to look after yourself and put your needs first.
- Supportive bonus video tutorials and personalised resources to help you rest, breathe and regain your trust in life as you build a consistent daily meditation practice.
- Easy to use Meditation Journal Checklist for each week you can download and print out to help support your newly created habits.
- Reflective prompts to help you guide your daily meditation practice.
What Our Schedule and Work Will Look Like
- Our First Breathe Calm Session is 90 minutes to enable us to explore your needs, desires, hopes, and fears. The best way I can support you to build a consistent meditation habit is for us to look at your current habits and patterns and see how you can take the time to practice the daily mindfulness and relaxation meditations exercises.
- Each week we will have a one-hour online video call to connect and look at what is going on in your life and the impact that has on your ability to build a consistent meditation habit. We will then explore ways we can best adapt the daily core relaxation techniques and guided meditation audio practices to support your sustained wellness and peace of mind.
- During each session, we reflect upon your week and go through ways to move forward; you practice a guided meditation exercise, which you have used during the past week.
- Between sessions, you receive a daily reminder message (via WhatsApp or email) for extra support, accountability, and guidance to make the practices part of your daily self-care and wellness activities.
I know some days are harder than others and it is difficult to look after yourself and find time to practice…
So during our time together, you have the additional benefit of TWO 20 minutes SOS Breathe Calm sessions, for those times when your spirit needs a boost PLUS three weeks after your final block of 5 or 10 Breathe Calm sessions, we have a 45-minute Follow-Up Check-In Call with me to see how things are going and to offer you support and guidance.
The Breathe Calm Relaxation Meditation Programme is about reclaiming your self-trust, peace of mind, and prioritising your well-being.
During our time together, I’ll gently support you:
- Settle into your body and reset and re-balance your nervous system so we can start the session from a space that feels right for you.
- Develop or build a daily meditation practice that supports you to reduce stress, nourishes your spirit and boosts your energy.
- Practice loving-kindness and self-compassion – especially when life spirals out of control
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Exhale worries away, so you can fall asleep quickly and sleep better.
- Start your day feeling calm, clear and alert – grounded and ready for the day ahead.
- Recognise the impact of structural inequalities on your well-being to place your concerns in context.
- Nurture your core, so you stay spiritually nourished, sustained and expansive throughout the day and wind down at bedtime.
The Breathe Calm Relaxation Meditation Programme
Helps you finally develop and build your daily meditation practices, reclaim self-love, kindness and trust as you move forward with hope and peace in your heart.
and drawn from my:
- 15+ years of practical experience as a yoga teacher, mindfulness meditation teacher, and yoga breathwork coach–working with corporate organisations and local authorities, diverse communities, and individuals.
- 20+ years of personal experience in daily meditation and yoga as tools to help me find the courage to resign from my secure job as a Probation Officer to become a full-time yoga teacher; navigating the pain of grief in loved ones passing on, stay hopeful during a horrible divorce, and the
- Most challenging and rewarding “job” as a mother of three young adult daughters!
Here’s a sampling of things some clients who drew upon the meditation and yoga practices to reduce stress and overwhelm have accomplished in our work together:
- Successfully lead their team through a significant internal financial investigation while caring for their elderly parents
- Found the courage to resign from a high-pressurised city career to set up their own business.
- Learned how to step away, and use their breath to unwind and relax while under pressure – which helped them avoid getting involved in fights while serving custodial sentences.
- Developed a deeper connection and bond with their teenage children – while working 80+ hours a week running their business.
- Had the “audacity to believe in themselves” and “to negotiate a substantial pay increase” – as the only Black woman in the company she worked for.
- Improved ability to stay calm and be patient and empathetic when working with clients affected by domestic violence and parental substance abuse.
- Learned how to relax their body while undergoing fertility treatment, got pregnant and had a natural birth; plus renovated their home–and managed a new team at work.
- Instrumental in launching and promoting lunchtime yoga for staff and pupils at a local school.
- Lost a significant business contract and bounced back from the financial fallout – while caring for a terminally ill parent.
- Discover their joy in “moving their bodies” after years of sedentary living and hating P.E at school!
- Me, running late for a meeting and shouting at my children to hurry when they turned around and quietly reminded me to “relax and breathe, mum!”
Here’s how we get started.
Book your FREE 45 minutes Rest & Reset Discovery Call.
You can do that here.
Fill out the quick one question questionnaire. That helps me know what you wish to chat about.
You’ll get a confirmation email containing a link to our Zoom call: add it to your calendar.
We’ll explore resources to support you with your heart’s desires.
And then see if working together would work for both of us.
If that option works, I’ll send you a link for payment, and then we’ll schedule our sessions.
Yes, please, reach out. You can email me here.
And as a Black-British Woman with Caribbean ancestry from an enslaved background, I actively support and work with communities and organisations that centre the hearts, work and voices of Black Women and Women of Colour.
I am also on a lifelong journey to support myself and other people who identify as women, to unpack the impact and harm of intergenerational trauma of colonialism, misogyny, internalised racism from our lifeline so that we can individually and collectively, breathe, be and live our lives in peace and hope.