Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how we can get started.
I work with *Visionary Women… carers, coaches, mothers, teachers, healers, and leaders.
Women who have Big Visions to:
- Challenge injustices and build a more inclusive, caring, equitable, and harmonious world.
- Care and support other visionaries.
- Cherish their body and nourish their soul.
Women who want to live in a world where:
- Where it is okay to say I need help. And people lovingly respond.
- Where the colour of our skin, our ancestral heritage, age, choice of gender, and our emotional and physical well-being aren’t held against us.
- Where it is safe to be who we are, no shaming, gaslighting, our dreams held, and sacred visions come to life.
Unfortunately, because of social conditioning and the impact of racism, misogyny, colourism, ableism, transphobia, sizeism, homophobia (and…), many people, especially women, do not feel enabled to rest, and take a stand to live a life without fear or limits.
There is a narrative in society that says we must push ourselves to the edge; that “education and working hard” is the way to ‘change, freedom and success’ – we are fed the story that we must:
- Do late nights.
- Disconnect from our bodies.
- Dismiss other people’s stories and realities.
However, when we are sleep-deprived, disconnected from our bodies, and deny ourselves joy, this further threatens our sense of safety, sovereignty, security, and inner peace, and makes it harder for us to show up for ourselves and others.
As a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher + Yoga Nidra Meditation Teacher, I challenge these racist and anti-rest practices and policies and, support *visionary women to rest; to breathe and cherish your body as we nurture and support each other.
So we feel:
And have the energy to focus on our needs, and balance our family, work and passions from a place of fullness, care, compassion, understanding and love.
The people who choose to work with me believe there is enough to go around.
- They have reached a stage in their life where they have had enough of the “push, push, push, work your fingers to the bone” mentality.
- They want to have space to breathe and desire more sleep and rest, a softer, more compassionate way of being–with themselves, their families and community.
- They are going through troubling times – loss of a loved one, relationship break-up, financial worry, job insecurity, health challenges and sleep deprivation.
- They crave more space in their lives to heal, enjoy being with loved ones and friends; to do things that fill their soul and bring them more joy.
- They are committed to working with other Visionaries to ensure our beloved world becomes a more peaceful, compassionate world where social justice and collective care is part and parcel of daily life–a kinder, more inclusive, understanding world.
I believe the tools and practices of yoga, pranayama and meditation are the keys we need to create a calmer inner life, self-compassion and collective wellness and liberation.
A life where we feel:
- Cared for
as we navigate the vast, challenging, and complex world we live and work in.
I root my work in offering restorative yoga breathing & guided meditations practices interwoven with anti-racist principles & collective care commitments to help you:
- Cherish your body.
- Nourish your visions.
- Flourish in your life.
So that you return to “the world” still mindful of suffering and injustices yet feel resourced, rejuvenated, ready to reconnect and tend to your needs, your family, work and passions from a place of care, compassion, understanding and love.
Here’s How We Can Work Together:
- Hire me as a mindfulness, yoga breathing coach or Yoga Nidra meditation teacher in your inclusive & diverse group spaces – community organisations, mentorship programmes and masterminds so we can deepen self-care and strengthen collective joy, healing, and wellness.
- 1-on-1 Coaching Engagement: The Rest & Reset Programme for *Visionary Women to Cherish Your Body & Nourish Your Soul
The Rest & Reset Programme for *Visionary Women is spiritual nourishment: personalised gentle and restorative yoga, breathing and mindfulness practices that support and nourish you from the inside out, so you can show up and shine – tenderly wrapped in gratitude, joy, and pleasure in the wonders of life radiating through your eyes.
- Single 60 minutes session/$197
- 12- week /$997.00 (payment plans available).
Interested to learn more?
Here’s how we get started.
Step 1. Book your FREE, no-strings-attached 45 minutes Pockets of Peace Discovery Call.
You can do that here.
Step 2. Fill out the quick one question questionnaire. That helps me know what you wish to chat about.
Step 3. You’ll get a confirmation email containing a link to our Zoom call; add it to your calendar.
Step 4. We’ll meet! We’ll figure out if we’ve got chemistry and are a good fit for each other. (If I don’t think I’ve got what you need, I’ll tell you; and then I’ll try to refer you to other resources or another mindfulness meditation teacher.)
Step 5. Time to get started! I will send you a link for payment, and then we will schedule our sessions.
Yes, please, reach out. You can email me here.
* Visionary Women: I work with all women.
And as a Black-British Woman with Caribbean ancestry from an enslaved background, I actively support and work with communities and organisations that centre the hearts and voices of BICOP (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour),
I am also on a lifelong journey to support myself and other people who identify as women, or historically excluded from dominant cultures, unpack the impact of intergenerational trauma of colonialism, unconscious biases and internalised racism from our lifeline so that we can all breathe, be and live our life without fear or limits.