I work with entrepreneurs and leaders doing transformational or activist work.
Your big work puts enormous demands on your emotional resources–and I offer spiritual guidance and support to make sure that visionary leaders like you have the inner self-care resources, rituals and spiritual grounding that you need to sustain yourself, expand, flourish and flow into the work you are called to do – without burn out.
In our spiritual self-care, coaching space –Flourish & Flow, I’ll gently help you:
- Settle into your body and reset and re-balance your nervous system so we can start the session from a space that feels right for you.
- Be kind and gentle with yourself – especially when life spirals out of control.
- Press pause on the busyness of the day so you can tune in, listen and trust the quiet voice inside, and confidently move forward in life.
- Recognise the impact of structural inequalities on your wellbeing so you can place your concerns in context.
- Release tension and stress from your body so you feel more comfortable and at peace in your skin.
- Calm and focus your mind to facilitate deep inner listening, and quiet reflection which enables you to think creatively.
- Nurture your core so you stay spiritually nourished, sustained and expansive throughout the day.
While you show up, be present and lovingly engage with your family and friends, and lead with presence, confidence, a warm heart and a powerful connection with your team and communities you serve.
Our sessions are a curated blend of physical and spiritual practices and resources, wrapped up with love, care and personal attention, and drawn from my:
- 13+ years working as a Probation Officer supervising young offenders and adults in the community in deprived boroughs of SE London.
- 15+ years practical experience as a yoga teacher, mindfulness meditation teacher and yoga breathwork coach – working with diverse communities, individuals, with sections of the criminal justice system, corporate organisations and local authorities.
- 55+ years of life wisdom and experience including deciding to resign from my secure job as a Probation Officer to become a full-time yoga teacher; navigating the pain of dealing with a miscarriage, loss of my brother and cousin – and other loved ones, a horrible divorce, and the
- Most challenging and rewarding “job” as a mother of three young adult daughters!
Here’s a sampling of things some clients have accomplished in our work together:
- Found the courage to resign from a high-pressurised career to set up their own business.
- Successfully lead their team through a major internal financial investigation, while caring for their elderly parents.
- Learned how to step away, use their breath to unwind and relax while under pressure – which helped them avoid getting involved in fights while serving custodial sentences.
- Developed a deeper connection and bond with their teenage children – while working 80+ hours a week running their business.
- Had the “audacity to believe in themselves,” and “to raise their rates.”
- Improved ability to stay calm and be patience and empathetic when working with clients affected by domestic violence and parental substance abuse – while personally going through a harrowing divorce.
- Learned how to relax their body while undergoing fertility treatment, got pregnant and had a natural birth; plus renovated their home – and built a fresh team at work.
- Instrumental in launching and promoting lunch time yoga for staff and pupils at a local school.
- Lost a major business contract and bounced back from the financial fallout – while caring for a terminally ill relative.
- Running late for a meeting and shouting at their children to hurry, when their children quietly reminded them to “relax and breathe, mum!”
What Our Schedule and Work Will Look Like
- Individualised support: –
- I work with people 6 weeks at a time.
- My package is $1,500 for 6 weeks of 60 minutes weekly spiritual self-care, guidance and support sessions
- Voxer or email support in between sessions,
- Personalised mindfulness meditation practices, affirmations, journal prompts, gentle yoga/seated yoga, yoga breathwork, connections with other healing therapists.
- Spiritual guidance, care and support.
- and much, much more…
We start with a Clarity Call to make sure we are a suitable fit.
If we work together, you then make your payment and we schedule your spiritual self-care, guidance and support sessions.
The goal is to help you practice responsible leadership; be present with loved ones and family, enjoy your life and stay nourished, sustained, and flourish as you do the work.
Keep well, dear friend.
Peace and blessings for love and justice.