Welcome back to our Get More Energy 5-part blog series! Today’s blog, 5 Popular Mistakes Most Yoga Beginners Make (and how you can avoid them) is the second blog in the series.
Get More Energy is a 5-part series of in-depth blog posts designed to help you discover how easy yoga poses, breathing exercises and meditation techniques can help you relax, be healthier and have more energy so that you can do the things you love with ease.
If this is your first visit here, then you might have missed the first post in this series, Why Yoga Is the Best Way to Boost your Energy (even if you feel tired all the time!).
If so, click here to read Why Yoga Is the Best Way to Boost your Energy (even if you feel tired all the time!) This article is a very meaty read and set the foundation for the rest of this 5-part series.
If you haven’t had a chance to read blog #1, “Why Yoga Is the Best Way to Boost your Energy (even if you feel tired all the time!)”, here’s a quick summary of what we covered.
- Learnt that being tired and fatigued is a common problem faced by many women
- Discovered that most of my yoga students use yoga as a form of rejuvenation and enjoy their weekly yoga classes, especially their private yoga lessons
- Looked at seven popular reasons why people start yoga
- Understood the top benefits of yoga
- Unearthed the historical roots of yoga
- Discussed what is yoga
- Found out more about the spiritual and philosophical side of yoga
- Explored the different styles of yoga and what style suits you best.