Last Updated: 30/09/2021
Here at yogainspires.co.uk, founded by Ntathu Allen, we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information with your consent to engage with you.
What are Cookies?
- When you load a website in your web browser it saves small pieces of data, kept in text files, stored on your computer or other device called a cookie.
- Cookies ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
- Essential cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Helps us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. You can choose whether to opt-in to these cookies.
- Used to track visitors across websites with the intention to display ads that relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. You can choose whether to opt-in to these cookies.
Manage Your Cookies
- We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
- The data we collect will be processed anonymously with Data sharing disabled.
- We do not collect data for advertising or re-marketing.
- We do not establish User-IDs for our visitors.
- The data collected about you includes your:
- Referral source to our website
- Geographic Location (country, territory, state/province, city)
- Web interests
- Time on our website
- Activity on our website (pages visited)
- Device type and model
- Browser technology
- We collect this data to improve user experience.
- We retain this data for 14 months.
- Google Analytics related cookies expire within 60 days of being set.
- Did you know you can control Google Ad personalization?
- Learn more about how Google uses information collected from websites.
- When you submit a query through our contact form, we collect your name (first, last, or both – your choice!) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
- We also store this information in our website database for backup and possible future reference.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client, Gmail, for future reference.
- We host our website through SiteGround.
- When you leave a comment on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymised string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Some comments may be reviewed for spam by an automated system.
Content from Other Websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (videos and images) from YouTube or Amazon.
- Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list we collect your first name and your email address so that we can communicate with you.
- Your personal data will not only be stored in our website’s database but in ConvertKit, the trusted service we use to send our email messages.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link at the end of mailing list messages from us. Otherwise, we may retain your information in ConvertKit indefinitely.
- We do not share or sell your data with third parties.
- We do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process, such as Akismet Anti-Spam by WordPress.com.
- We only use WordPress plugins that are hosted by WordPress.org, which clearly prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
Your Data Rights
- If you have submitted any personal data on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request through our contact form.