Welcome back, gentle reader and today I have a treat for you! My latest Yoga For Beginners Book is up and out on Amazon.
If you typically find yourself overwhelmed and exhausted from work and life, Yoga For Beginners is the book for you!
It is such a beautiful book and Jamie Whipham, the illustrator, has done a wonderful job in capturing the essence of the yoga poses in his illustrations.
Writing this book has been a journey for me.
Like most dreams, the reality is waaaay more fun than the dream.
It’s the first time I have published any of my books with a “proper publishing company.”
I have always self-published, so it felt strange allowing someone else to be involved in the publishing process, but the publishers, TCK Publishers are a blessing to work with.
It makes a big difference having a dedicated, professional and caring team working alongside me, helping me with the book publishing process.
If you have a book inside of you, seriously, check out TCK Publishers. Their services will make a difference to how you feel about writing and getting your book out.
Anyways, what is Yoga For Beginners About?
Yoga For Beginners is your gateway to peace and health.
It’s based on my 10+ years of teaching yoga, which is guided by my professional yoga teacher training as a Sivananda Yoga Teacher.
In this book you’ll learn how to master the basic yoga poses and develop your awareness of yourself and your body, so you will always know how far you can go—and, more importantly, when to stop a pose or stretch before injuring yourself
You will discover:
- Easy and fun yoga poses designed to increase your energy and revitalize your body.
- A series of breathing exercises guaranteed to restore your calm and focus, allowing you to make better and faster decisions without stress or frustration.
- Soothing guided meditations that will support you in obtaining emotional and physical relief from the stresses of daily life.
- Therapeutic, revitalizing yoga practices like the “3 Minute Workstation Yoga” and “Leap Out of Bed Yoga” that is a quick routine that you can easily do to help you be more energized and help you ease the neck pain and stiff shoulders.
- Plus, you’ll learn 5 Great Ways to get a Good Night’s Sleep without drugs or alcohol, using scientifically validated techniques that come from the ancient tradition of yoga.
I am really happy to get this far on my yoga journey and pray you get as much enjoyment and fulfilment from reading it as I got from writing it.
I’d love to know what you think of my new book.
If you like it, please leave a review because it helps other readers buy the book, which helps me to grow my business and serve more readers!
You can buy your copy of Yoga For Beginners in your local Amazon Bookstore. Just click here to get your book.
Until next time, take care of yourself, have fun and be happy.
100 Days of Guided Meditations
Worried. Overwhelmed. Exhausted.
Ready to Finally Get A Handle on Stress?
Download the FREE 5-minute Slash Stress Slay Your Day video training and start to feel stronger, calmer, refreshed, and alert.