To Live Your Full Life and do the work, takes courage, faith, strength, and most important, resilience.
Resilience to hold the vision and be a guiding light for your family, your community and your team – especially in tough circumstances where you have to make tough decisions, sometimes at the drop of a hat.
If you feel distracted, overwhelmed, or lost from the complex demands on your time – from caring for your family, to being a beacon of light for change in your community – and, responsible for everything else in-between – spiritual self-care is for you!
- Spiritual self-care is a safe and simple way to revitalise, rebalance, and harmonise your life so you have a settled body, and calm, clear and peaceful frame of mind – even when you feel like giving up!
- Spiritual self-care is very accessible, and you’ll feel shifts in self-awareness right from our first session.
You need no experience of any kind.
I take a very simple, practical-based approach to practising spiritual self-care, one that is easy for you to learn and make being spiritually resourced, compassionate, and leading from a place of deep authenticity, an integral part of your life.
Learning how to manage stress, overwhelm, worrying thoughts and get the maximum enjoyment from consciously nurturing and caring for your soul doesn’t happen overnight – especially if your life is jam-packed with caring for your family, supporting and leading others to build a more peaceful, just and kinder world.
That’s why I am offering you a free 30 minutes Spiritual Self-Care CLARITY CALL to help you find out more about how I advise, guide and support you explore simple ways we can make caring for your spiritual well-being part of your daily routine to support you:
- Become more aware and attuned to how you are feeling so you can quickly reset and rebalance your central nervous system and feel more in control of a situation.
- Spend time in silence, connecting with your inner heart beat so you can speak and lead from a place of deep authenticity.
- Reconnect on a deeper level with loved ones and be present and mindful of the energy and moods, of family members and people you work with.
The Spiritual Self-Care CLARITY CALL is just 30-minutes, and we meet via Zoom video call.
Here is what we’ll cover
- I’ll share with you the basic methods and principle of the spiritual self-care practices.
- We will do some foundation exercises together.
- Discuss your thoughts about committing to this level of spiritual inner work as part of your charge to grow and flourish as a human being, transformational leader and activist in your community work. And
- See how you feel and how we get on.
Interested to learn more?
No cost or obligation, I invite you book your 30 minutes Spiritual Self -Care CLARITY CALL.
Keep well, my dear friend.
Peace and blessings for healing, love and justice.