Learning how to “be present” in the middle of intense challenging circumstances – and still have energy to work on your vision – takes courage, tender care, and lots and lots of support and encouragement.
Losing a loved one, the break-up of a relationship, concerns about money leaves you feeling fragile, vulnerable, and anxious.
Add to that the worries about “Keeping up with Work” – staying present, focused and connected with your family, friends, clients and community, it is easy to feel pulled in all directions and triggers feelings of worry, overwhelm, and guilt.
To cope and keep things running, we ignore our body’s need for rest, relief and recovery and push on.
That’s why I am offering you a Free Pockets of Peace Session to support you through this time and share resources so you can:
- Quiet your mind and find comfort through your worries
- Release tension and soften your body so you have more energy to get through your day
- Nourish your heart so you can be present with yourself, your family and your Big Vision
- And, if we connect and feel we can work together, invite you to join Cherish: my bespoke 1:2:1 Conscious Relaxation Programme for More Energy & Peace to help you stay resourced, nourished and grounded as you bring your magnificent vision into the world – without burn-out.
- Your Free Pockets of Peace Session is 45 minutes, and we meet via Zoom video call.
Interested to learn more?
Schedule your Free Pockets of Peace Session and let’s see how I can support you to feel rested, energised and have more peace in your heart. Thank you.
Take special care.
Hugs, peace and blessings