When life is getting you down, and your mind won’t stop whirring, use the power of self-love affirmations to take care of yourself, calm your mind and melt away your worries.
Love Self-Affirmations: Here’s How To Do Self-Love Affirmations
- Allow your body to be as it is.
- Notice the shape your body is in.
- Gently open your arms out wide to form a “T-shape” with your body.
- Swing and wrap your arms around your upper body as you whisper three times to yourself.
“I am here.
I am doing the best I can.
I will get through”.
- Release your arms back to the side of your body, inhale, exhale, and slowly re-engage with your day.
If you want easier ways to quiet your mind and reclaim inner calm click here to get your free 21 Self-Love Affirmations. – Thank you.
100 Days of Guided Meditations
Worried. Overwhelmed. Exhausted.
Ready to Finally Get A Handle on Stress?
Download the FREE 5-minute Slash Stress Slay Your Day video training and start to feel stronger, calmer, refreshed, and alert.