Let’s face it.
No matter how positive a picture we spin on things, right about now, life isn’t a bed of roses for most people.
We need all the support and good cheer going to keep a bright outlook on life.
Our window of tolerance is stretched to the max as we navigate unfamiliar terrain, often with the same ole skills we had pre-COVID-19!
If you’re feeling all the feels and urgently in need of a boost of courage to keep going, I have put together 7 of my favourite Calm Quotes to help you reconnect with the power of your mind to uplift your spirits.
Take your time to read the calm quotes and notice how they land with you.
Anytime a quote touches your heart, read it again, and again, and again – let the words sink into your soul and bubble up as you lower your shoulders, smile and start to feel better.
“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat any time and be yourself.”–Herman Hesse
2. “In the Silence of my Heart Lies Peace.”–Ntathu Allen
3. “ You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realising who you are at the deepest level.” – Eckhart Tolle
4. “Peace beings with a smile.”–Mother Teresa
5. “I meditate so that I can sit and inundate my entire being with the omnipotent power of peace.” Sri Chinmoy
6. “I am divinely guided at all times.” – Louise Hay
7. “If every eight-year-old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” – Dalai Lama
Aren’t these calm quotes divine?
Can you imagine if every eight-year-old is taught meditation and encouraged to practise as part of their daily routine, how different our world would be? is my favourite.
What’s your favourite calm quote?
And, what other calm quotes are there that you find uplifting?
Share below because your words could be the key to strengthen someone’s heart. Thank you.
100 Days of Guided Meditations
Worried. Overwhelmed. Exhausted.
Ready to Finally Get A Handle on Stress?
Download the FREE 5-minute Slash Stress Slay Your Day video training and start to feel stronger, calmer, refreshed, and alert.