Today’s post, 70 Daily Affirmations for Wealth and Prosperity, gives you space to reflect and review your thoughts about wealth and prosperity.
Given the current global impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 and the ripple effect on all areas of our life, the importance of overcoming structural inequalities and drawing on our spiritual practices to maintain our focus, is essential to our recovery.
Several years ago, my yogic journey led me to new waters, and I took part in Rachel Elnaugh 28-Day Business Alchemy Course and I loved it; especially the energy practices which remind me of a lot of the early spiritual work I used to do when I first “got into” personal development with my early spiritual teacher Shola Arewa.
Back then, Rachel Elnaugh’s course felt like coming home and with my budding business, entrepreneurial awareness and growing confidence in self, I felt very guided, blessed and held.
As I listened to the daily lessons, my mind wandered onto a poem I wrote a while back, Girls Like Us based on my experience of working in a Women’s Refuge, the abuse and suffering the women, and their children received left them feeling devalued and worthless.
They are not alone.
I have also been through hard times, so I know how easy it is, for life, to suck out your confidence and inner sparkle; and when that happens how easy it is for others to walk over you and you not value what you give to the world.
So I was mega excited that one of ‘our homework assignments on Rachel’s course’ was to write out a list of Affirmations for wealth and prosperity as a way of reconnecting and reaffirming our sense of self worth, wealth and prosperity (see my affirmations below).
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are powerful words which when read silently or aloud help to reconnect you to your inner being.
Words have power and the energy behind the words, your intention is what I believe makes Affirmations so powerful.
What is The Difference Between Affirmations And Mantra Meditations?
Early in my spiritual journey, when I first meditated, I was introduced to Mantra Meditation and the power of chanting mantras as part of my spiritual practice.
Many people get confused about the difference between a mantra and affirmation.
In my understanding, the difference is when you chant a mantra you are asking for God’s grace.
I see Mantra Meditation as a way of becoming closer to (your) “God” through your daily Sadhana (spiritual practice).
Mantra Meditation – Energy Follows Thought
The essence of chanting a mantra is to invoke the “god-like qualities or attributes” of your God or representations of the deity associated with the mantra.
We usually repeat mantras during meditation whilst you focus on, for example, your God and/or aspects of life you wish to release or aspects of the divine you wish to draw into your life.
The Lakshmi Mantra is a classic example of a mantra meditation. You can practice Lakshmi Mantra by listening to the video below.
Whereas, I see saying affirmations more about increasing your self confidence, awareness and invoking positive thoughts.
That said, your intention is everything, so an affirmation said and repeated with love and sure faith works deeper than a mantra mindlessly uttered in hastily.
Putting that to one side, the point of this blog is to share with you, the 70 Affirmations I wrote while taking the Business Alchemy daily video.
I reread them this morning, and because I originally wrote these affirmations when my energy was high, I felt my energy shift, expand and grow into this divine being who I really am (as opposed to the fear and anxiety I have felt in recent weeks during this recent pandemic).
I felt so full, grateful and blessed I had to share that energy with you.
So here are my 70 Daily Affirmations for Wealth and Prosperity
I am sharing them with love and faith and pray if you are feeling exhausted, displaced and all over the place, you tune into the essence of the Affirmations and reconnect with your inner sense of wealth and prosperity.
How To Say The Affirmations
- Affirmations are simple statements which uplift and inspire your emotions.
- They are positive statements and written and spoken aloud in the present tense.
Make sure you feel comfortable, then take 3 soft breaths in and out through your nose to prepare yourself to say the affirmations.
When you are ready, say the affirmations quietly to yourself, with feeling and emotion.
1. My family life flows with grace and ease.
2. Everything I create adds value to global healing and recovery.
3. I radiate peace.
4. I walk with Spirit, truth and justice.
5. I love myself.
6. Everyone I touch feels the divine love and inspiration.
7. I’m handsomely paid for all I do.
8. Every idea I have is a million dollar investment into my life.
9. I’m healthy, abundant, blessed and wise.
10. I’m priceless and happily invest in myself.
11. All children are Gifts from the Gods who bless our lives.
12. I’m blessed with deep ever lasting health.
13. Everything I see vibrates with love and happiness.
14. I am so healthy. My skin glows, eyes sparkle and heart radiates with the essence of love.
15. I allow myself time and space to grieve and acknowledge my feelings.
16. My life is becoming full and glows with radiant beauty, radiant goodness and radiant wealth.
17. My wealth is unlimited and gives me so much joy and pleasure as I share my resources with others.
18. Good things come to me easily and without effort as I open to the abundance of the universe.
19. I am becoming stronger, radiant, powerful and wealthier every day as the sun rises and touches my heart.
20. I am inspired by divine wealth and prosperity that my heart overflows.
21. I walk with peace in my heart.
22. Every day and in everyway I connect with the spark of life.
23. I take time to love, care and deeply nourish my core.
24. I attract wealth.
25. I am becoming braver every day.
26. It is OK to say No.
27. I enjoy being well paid for my work.
28. My ideas are the source of my being.
29. I am overcoming fear and insecurity and becoming stronger in faith every day.
30. It is fun to allow myself to daydream and imagine brighter days.
31. I am becoming clear and focused in my mind.
32. I am peace.
33. I am light.
34. It is becoming easier for me feel prosperous and wealthy.
35. My heart is a shining example of contentment, peace and vitality.
36. Every day and in every way I grow richer in faith and wealth.
37. I allow more supportive, loving thoughts into my heart.
38. I’m so rich I bath in liquid gold.
39. My home overflows with life, energy and love.
40. May all children be safe, securely guided and protected.
41. I welcome change and am becoming more flexible in life.
42. People are happy to serve me as I serve others in return.
43. Only good flows through my heart.
44. All my friends, loved ones and family are healthy, safe and guided.
45. I create magic with the money I make.
46. It is fun to pay myself first.
47. My breath is my guide to a long, healthy, happy and harmonious life.
48. Good things flow easily to me.
49. My life is filled with the rich abundance of the universe.
50. Every day I rise. I shine. I pray. I breathe.
51. Prayer is the cornerstone of my life.
52. I am ready for a happier start to my day.
53. Your presence makes my world so much more delightful.
54. I play. I laugh and find time to enjoy being with myself.
55. Every breath I take over flows with the vastness and richness of the Earth.
56. Life glows, and I forgive myself for not knowing how to care for myself.
57. I am peace in motion.
58. I feel braver every day.
59. I treasure all the World has to offer and do my best to protect our world.
60. It is OK to negotiate for a higher salary.
61. I recognise the power of intuition and listen to my heart for guidance.
62. It’s becoming easier for me to ask for and receive support.
63. I allow myself time, energy and space to rest and breathe.
64. I lovingly protect my time and energy.
65. I eat foods which sustain, build and nourish my core.
66. I surround myself with people who love and care about me.
67. I care about others and set boundaries.
68. I allow the Spirit of Abundance to flow freely through me.
69. I allow others to help me.
70. I give myself the gift of time–time to slow down, time to enjoy myself on the way, time to arrive with space to breathe.
If you have enjoyed reading this list of my 70 Daily Affirmations for Wealth and Prosperity, here are 17 Positive Affirmations to Help You Love Yourself More.
I encourage to take a moment, maybe when you wake up or schedule a “spare moment in your diary” to sit down, take a deep breath, connect with your heart space and write your list of affirmations.
And if you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the recent crisis, check out the invite below and join me in Breathe Calm, a 100 Days Journey of yoga breathing exercises and guided meditations on my YouTube Channel to help you find inner peace in uncertain times.
Keep safe, dear friend, and may you and your loved ones be at peace, at home and in the world.
100 Days of Guided Meditations
Worried. Overwhelmed. Exhausted.
Ready to Finally Get A Handle on Stress?
Download the FREE 5-minute Slash Stress Slay Your Day video training and start to feel stronger, calmer, refreshed, and alert.